Sunday, July 10, 2022

A setting in 3 images

I just saw this post from Signs in the Wilderness and decided to try my hand at doing it for the setting of the campaign I'm currently running. My campaign's setting has gradually turned into an amalgam of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1e, Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian, and the implied setting from OD&D + the Greyhawk supplement. I don't think I even need 4 images to sum it up; the next 3 might be enough:




November 2022 EDIT: Ok, found a fourth one:



2 comments:

  1. Without knowing anything else about your setting, these pictures suggest to me that it's medieval, focused on commoners, grimy, violent, and in a world with threatening enemies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medieval (the shit-everywhere variety that never was, of course) with… revolvers and double-barrel shotguns.

      Delete